Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Why???

WHYY????? Why can't I live my life and not living coz of others...Why must I put a brake or a maybe a stop in my life, my dream, my career, my future just because of others... IS this fair to me??? I can't take this no more...Even though they are people who are dear to me on this entire earth...I do love them BUT I WANT MY LIFE~~~~~~~ I want to LIVE my life, breath the air coz I really want to and not being forced to...

Arrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~OH God, please bless me with lots more of patience and tolerance...

I need space out, time out...Goshhh...how can a grown up 23 years old gal be so ignorant, so irresponsible??? Who to blame? my BP still running high... Do i still need to nurture and treat her like a 3 year old??? arrrrggghhhh... be nice no more... be patient no more... my horns are coming out, angel ring fading... ENOUGH IS ENOUGHHHHHHHH

2 comments:

  1. Yes, sometimes we feel that we've been taken for granted and unappreciated. It is unfair because there's no even fingers on your hands either. So, just do whatever feel the best for yourself. Although we feel that we have the obligations to help but actually we don't. So, just take that one step to live your life dear, I SUPPORT YOU WITH MY TOES UP as well !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dear...i'm paddling against the wave and storm now...i'm looking forward to a sunny day =)

    ReplyDelete