Monday, March 1, 2010

Bye Bye You All

Wow ... time really flies and that time has come where I have to pack my bags and leave my nest and fly out in the wild to make my own living. Yup, that's right, I'm leaving again and this time is a little bit harder coz I've been home for 5 1/2 months and don't feel like wanted to leave the people that I loved but there's also people who loves me that are waiting for me to go back to the states. Awhhhh!! How I wish again I have the Doraemon DOOR!!!!! Then I can just come and go as I wish to see my family and friends from far far away ... EVIL ME!!

Now, I'm at Taipei International airport waiting for my next departure to LAX and then my ting tong tiang is online to chat with me, so that I don't have to feel so lonely and bored. However, talking to her cracks me up but also nearly making me cry because we share so many things together, the good, the bad and the craziest time. Some funny shit that we went through, girl!! Don't know how to describe our relationship ... like a lesbo lovers, just that we are not lesbian. LOL !!!

Anyway, wanted to thank you all for giving me such a wonderful time in back in town!! Love you all always ...

No comments:

Post a Comment