Monday, March 1, 2010

One Fine Night at Taipei-KL

Time flies...5 and a half month just gone at the blink of my eyes. tLeafs is flying back to her second home again and I dunno when we gonna meet and hug again...Quote dedicated to tLeafs "The nite when I hugged and kissed you goodbye...I felt like I'm 17 again~~~" =(

Well, I know her transit is at Taipei and so I online, trying my luck to bump into her in cyber world...And we talk and talk about all the crazy things again from our favourite idol to our new nick name...

Since we are the "Mua Chee's'", so hers is "toh tao" (peanut in Hokkien) and mine is "iyu chang" (fried shallots in Hokkien). The reason??? Well, it's obvious...they represent our character so well...

Toh Tao always looks so yummy and the shell looks so fragile BUT it's tough and crunchy (imaging hard/"chiak") and it might chipped your tooth and in worse case scenario, cost you your life if you are allergy to it...keke...

On the other hand, Iyu Chang looks crispy and yummy BUT not all can take it's smell...However, when you eat it, the 'hard' feeling no longer there and it just melts in your mouth...once you eat it, you'll love it... ;p


So, the lesson is Don't mess with Toh Tao and don't judge Iyu Chang by it's look...

P/S: This post is supposed to be dated 1st Mar 2010 but posted on 07Jul2011. Delayed more than a year due to errr...laziness???

No comments:

Post a Comment