Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My New Life in NYC

Wow, it's really been awhile that I spend anytime checking up on our blog and see if anyone else has jot down anything about their life lately. Apparently not !!! Everyone else has been busy with their job and everything else that is going on in their life.

As for me, I have just recently moved to NYC --- The city that I would never thought that I will end up living, but here I am, staying here and working as an assistant nutrition manager in the local hospital. It's not the greatest facility compared to others that I have been to but LUCKILY all the people that work there in my team is nice so far, not much drama yet but I believe soon it will surface when I'm here long enough.

I wasn't quite used to the city life at first, got sick couple times but now it seemed that I have finally settled after about 7 weeks into it. Really can't believe that I'm here almost 2 months already. Time does flies !!!! And, I'm pretty sure I'm about to turn into one of those aggressive drivers in the city soon as people here are mostly RUDE on the road, and if I'm just nice, most likely I will never get off the road into the highway EVER !! LOL ...

I haven't really venture out much to Manhattan area yet coz the weather hasn't been cooperation with above 100 degrees daily and I just wanted to be a hermit crab and stay inside the house with nice cool AC air blowing at my face. Plus standing and waiting for subway underground will be like inside a sauna room, NOT COOL !!!!

That's it for now ... will keep on updating my latest! I hope you all do keep me up to date as well. Miss you all :*

No comments:

Post a Comment