Friday, October 1, 2010

New Soul

It seems we have all abandoned this blog site for quite sometimes and I felt like it's time to log in and jog down the little things that has happened since the last time I posted something.

It's Friday night and I'm just sitting on the Ikea lounge chair that I had, listening to Pandora (my fav online radio station) and this song called "New Soul" by Yael Naim (the chorus was used in imac thin commercial long ago) came on and the melody is very soothing and suites my mood at this very moment of life. I'm a new soul, came into this strange world of NYC, everything is exciting yet unfamiliar, my heart is broken but it's healing, thanks to my lovely housemate and really supportive co-worker that I have. I'm always truely blessed with good people around me to care for me when I'm lost.

I need to keep on exploring since one chapter of my life has closed and hopefully the new and exciting chapter begins. Moving on with my life and finding the things that makes me truely happy is what my goal in life without thinking too much about what the future holds for me. Everything happens for a reason and I do believe that there's much more important things for me to do and contribute to this society than to just sit and wait for miracle to happen.

1st step , I went out with Amelia for a Martial Arts class to learn about Jeet Kune Do (Bruce lee kung fu with wing chun) yesterday for a free trial class. Although it's intimidating but it's soo much fun and my whole body ache like crazy. Now my other co-worker might be going for another class with me and I'm pretty sure i'll be sore again!!! I know how to throw combinations punches now !!! Hahahha ... boys watch out !!!

Still not sure what my 2nd step of fun, daring adventure will be but it's going to be something that I can enrich my life with. I do really miss all my lovely friends and family from home. Till then, I'm going to enjoy the rest of my friday night watching TVB drama and then hit the sack!!

No comments:

Post a Comment