Saturday, October 10, 2009

DAMN NIGERIAN SCAM

This morning when I was still enjoying my cozy blanket in the room and suddenly my nephew and my sis came into the room and woke me up.  She then told me a scary findings about my facebook account. I was like "WHAT!!!!"................ I was so shocked that someone able to hack into my account and pretending to be me and utilize the chatting features to con my friends in wire transferring money through western union. WTF !!!! 

Luckily is that it was some of my good friends and my brother in law who know right away that that stupid MOFO wasn't me. And one of my friend, Calven even captured the screen and let me read the conversation. Gosh, those Nigerian scam already been around for quite awhile and I'm the unlucky one who was selected.  One even claimed that me and Jon were stuck in London and was mugged and needed money. Good thing was she is smart and asking for more details. My brother in law even better, he was using Hokkien and the stupid pretender has no clue what he was talking about. 

Although I know hackers and scammer were all over the place, never thought that I will be one of the victim after my identity was being stolen once 3 years ago.  Technology is a good thing for all of us but also creates many cybercriminals that uses people's profile to con their friends. I've learned my lesson this time, to never leave any footprints or trail for people to have a chance in using my account or profile again. DAMN YOU NIGERIANS SCAMMER!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment