Friday, November 20, 2009

Rain Rain Rain .....

Well, November is the beginning of the Monsoon season, which means the raining season has finally creep into East and West Coast of Malaysia. It has been raining for weeks in the row no matter where I am, either at Penang or Kuantan. 

It's so much more cooler now at Kuantan, I guess it's only about 22 degree and I have to use a little blanket to keep me warm and at night the A/C doesn't even need to be switched on anymore. It's lovely temperature for people like me who hates the hot weather.   

Today has been a full day of MSN webcam conference all day since I woke up and was pouring cats and dogs outside. My cousin peter and nephews yong yong were chatting with me respectively in the afternoon and at nite. LOL. I didn't really expect my 2 weeks stay in Penang can really click with those youngster that were born in the mid to late 90's.  I was really astounded with their minds and how they carry themselves. Luckily was I have no generations gap with them like they have with their parents. 

Until now, I just thought of this blog which no one is ever contributing anymore except myself who is still insisting to keep this blog going. Wuahahhaa!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment