Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Last day of 2009

It is the day .... the last day of 2009 and tomorrow is yet another day to me, makes no difference though.  But, I keep on reminding myself not to be that lazy, CHEER UP and get some spirits out and let's recap the things in 2009 and what I've done right or wrong, what I've achieved, and so on...etc, etc.... 

Well, what's the difference between 2009 and the year before. Let's see.... well, I see no difference, I'm still the same, just older, maybe wiser (Hopefully), didn't have much things going on in my career, still traveling around. Jon and I still together, facing the unknown of our futures.  Oh ya, I know, I've moved from Virginia back to NY, sold my Camry, took a long leave and go home to accompany my family. Since I've been home, did a lot of things. I didn't think I've been so busy before, taking care of kids, going back from KL to KTN, KTN to KL, KL to Penang, Penang back to KL ...lalalalalalala. 

What else, ermm....having our first ever family meeting in the Leaf's family to make sure all my dad's asset being allocated to each of his offspring, and learning the history of my grandpapa when he first came to Malaysia.  Didn't have much memories of him since he was gone when I was just couple months old.  

2009 is full with weddings and also full of funerals of the people we care about . Tons of my friends were married this year and just left me and zCakes, two crazy girls that still remains single and loss in the middle of this wedding bliss ... because we gets the same question no matter where we go.. :" When is your turn to be the bride?"  @_@ 

Anyway, there's also the news of MJ, Farrah Fawcett , Adam Goldstein, Brittany Murphy, Travolta's son, and Natasha Richardson, etc... the list go on. So sad, like why people will face such tragedy and died so suddenly. Although I understand the facts that a lot of people passed away each day but knowing the name of the person is such a hard feeling and can totally understand the loss and pain of their loved one.  Just want to give many thanks to God who provided me such a wonderful family and friends, who are still with me each step of the way no matter where I am. 

 So, 2009 indeed is yet another uneventful year for me besides getting sick couple of times since I got back to M'sia but can't complaint too much. Just gotta suck it up and live on. Hoping things will be much better for 2010.... be positive and optimistic!!!! Things all happen for a reason and just have to deal with it. 

LOVE YOU ALL !!!!!!!  Have a wonderful celebrations in welcoming 2010 :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment