Monday, August 31, 2009

It's been awhile

It's been awhile since anyone of us has written anything on the blog. Well, at least I have been consistently contributing my stories. Maybe I just like to write because I feel like writting has given me a place to vent and share my stories even though no one might be reading any of my entries but it's a place where I can look back in time and said...hey! I remember those days. 

Well, I've moved once again and yesterday was a long day with packing, driving and unpacking things.  I didn't really think there's too much stuff until I saw all my boxes and my clothes. My goodness, I've never thought that I would have so many belongings even after I've gone through most of them and throw away majority of the things that I can live without. I still remember the first time after I graduated from college and I was home with two big suitcases of clothes. My dad looked at me and said:" All the clothes here can last for two years!" and I replied: "This is only my summer clothes dad! ...and I still have spring, fall and winter clothes stacked in storage area until I return to the States" But, comparing to my friends' closet here, I'm the one with the least amount. Anyway, Jon's room is now filled with our JUNK and we still have to go through all of them once again to sort things out, unpack and re-organized since he's already frantically looking for his movies boxes that contain "GIRLS GONE WILD" DVD since his dad also would like to watch that. Boys Boys Boys!!!! I guess that's better than going out and find other girl ..LOL. 

It won't be long that I'll soon be home and having the three little monsters to care for. Can't wait for that to come although I know it will be difficult to handle them, but I believed I can do it well. Haha, hopefully don't get overrun by them. Kids these days are smarter and know how to play the games well on how to manipulate the adults.  Will share more of my nanny skills next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment