Sunday, April 26, 2009

Longing for a Getaway

Although it's only been 2 months since I had my last vacation but working really takes a toll on me lately.  Really don't feel the joy of going to work and I want to have a GETAWAY !!  If there's a getaway with friends that will be even better!! 

I don't quite understand when Jon and I went out for a trip together, things usually go sour. Haha, i guess if there's only the two of us I get really picky and we just ended up fighting and pick on each other.  Spending time with each other too much usually just not a good idea for me anyway!! LOL. I'm really hard to please.  Friends vs lover....... i think i will be a better friend than a lover. 

I NEED A VACATION !!! FOREVER if possible........ will my dream ever comes true? 

No comments:

Post a Comment