Friday, July 24, 2009

errrrmmmmm....................

Life's not been very interesting lately. Dodol is back to hometown, me struggling here. He struggling there. Waiting for LPR and jobhunting. Gosh, wish him more luck this time around. Almost a year he's jobless.

Stupid problem at work with brainless people. Hate calling to every single hospital pharmacist in Malaysia to check on the mailing programme. Manager ask me to write in the remarks somemore; on what the pharmacist told me because boss will ask me that way it seems. At that moment, I felt stupid and them idiotic. Come on, you called and asked whether they receive your catalogue or not. What you expect them to say? You are lucky if they even want to talk to you politely. He thought those pharmacist so free is it, can chat with me through phone and all. He better try and call up himself.

Hate to multitask because don't feels like it's my job scope and makes me feels like an idiot. Besides that, they are making me a scapegoat, asking me to do all the bad things to others. Arrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....................

Besides that, hates my weight now. Hates sitting in the office 9-6 Mon-Fri. Oh God, please...show me a path, a direction, a light at least?

At this point of my life, is the point where I hate everything about myself and my life. Frustrating..................................

Lucky it's Friday again and did a little shopping with Mira after work just now. A little therapy to heal my soul. Feels abit better now after bratting it all out here...hahahah.........

2 comments:

  1. That's right dear, I was at the crossroad once before and very frustrating!! Ever since we came up with the idea of this blog, there's a place for me to vent and release my anger!

    Just think of it as a test, life will be better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is too much of a test...i felt like an idiot and still calling up the hospitals..*sigh~~

    ReplyDelete