Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Week Long break

So nice after so many weeks of working and I finally get a week long break from work.  Anyhow, today is the 5th day of my day off and I'm already bored out of my mind at home :) Besides the Supernatural series marathon that Jon and I watched all the time and we were planning on going for strawberry picking BUT..... the season for the strawberry picking has already ended two weeks ago. BUMMER !!!! 

Why is life so boring all of a sudden?  I had this phone call from a stranger from the company telling me there's this home project that I will be working on for the next 4-5 weeks. Yeah !! But then, I was thinking, ermmm.... I have to see JON every single day ...how lucky am I? We haven't been really spend so much time with each other that much and that really start to worry me a little bit as I told my gal pal that we will be in each other faces all the time.  Still wasn't sure if that's a good thing or bad thing ! 

Gosh...can't wait for my super long vacation to be here..... just only two months away !! Excited for that more than anything else. 

1 comment:

  1. u'll enjoy it...spending quality time with each other

    ReplyDelete