Wednesday, July 22, 2009

It's Good to Work from Home

Two weeks almost passed by and I managed to survive spending almost 24/7 with Jon. It wasn't as bad as I would thought and it's actually quite nice. Although, we have our moments at time but which relationship doesn't, right?

What I really like about working at home is that I practically managed my own hours and can stay up late watching TV or movies, making dinner, going out for a break as long as I put in 8 hours of work per day or 40 hrs work week anyway I would like it. However, starring at the laptop screen and looking for recipes and their cost wasn't exactly ideal; but I'll still take it compared to the daily hotel sleepover and take-out food.

I hope there's more of this kind of work around that I can be home-bound forever and get paid. Hahah... although having colleagues and some real world interactions won't be bad either as you can see, I barely go out of my comfort clothes and my apartment for the two weeks that I've been working at home. This is not healthy in the long run as well ;)

2 comments:

  1. Working from home is really nice if you are good in time management :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my eyes glow in green...haha...i never like waking up early in the morning

    ReplyDelete