Saturday, June 27, 2009

One Week in Georgia

Time does flies, I've been in Georgia for about one week now.  Overall Columbus, GA is a nice place except the weather is extremely hot that I have to hibernate in the hotel for part of the time until the sun goes down.  

I just happened to realize that I have one ex-coursemate that moved to Georgia since graduation and I messaged her in FB to see if we can meet up for dinner.  Luckily she's not that far away and we had a nice dinner at this Thai restaurant.  We both can't believed that it's been four years since graduation and the only means of communication between the alumni is FB.  

Today is saturday and I went to work for couple hours as I don't have much to do.  So, I plan on going for more retail shopping as the shopping mall is just about 1 minute away from the hotel. How conviniently is that?? I once heard that Shopping is much cheaper than a psychiatrist. Therefore, whenever I can, I will go out for some retail therapy sessions.  I do agree that I feel much better and less stress after that.  

I'll just have to be here till next Thursday and I'll get to sleep as long as I can... Love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment