Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Fire in the HOLE !



Well, it's been quite a week for me and I've decided to take my anger out somewhere! Jon taught me how to use the BB gun and his shot gun to shoot at target for fun today ! I was trying to upload that video on facebook and here but it didn't work, I wonder?? TOO VIOLENCE? Hahah

It was fun and I enjoyed it. However, the guns were pretty heavy and my arms are sore from practicing shooting target for just mearly 15 minutes. Gosh! I'm such a wimp and needed some weight training to build up some muscle. 

I recommend whoever needs to let their anger out to try shooting at target...haha..FUN & Awesome.  I wish I can go to a real shooting range to do more shooting using different guns :D But, instead, we have a homemade target " The spring bottle"  LMAO ... 

 

1 comment:

  1. haha...nice target n u must bring me to do tis if i got chance to visit u thr..hehe...

    ReplyDelete