Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Pleasant Surprise

I've decided to come home one day early from work because there's absolutely nothing there for me to do at work.  I've never been so excited to come home to my own apartment before but it's such a relieve feeling to leave the place and head home! No one will understand how I feel...that place is a dump!

Anyway, after about 2 hours drive and listening to one of my favorite singer CD "Lee Hom" I can't help myself singing to the songs while I was driving since no one can hear or see me...Hahaha. After I got home, there's a mail from home where my sister had finally mailed it out after one month pass my birthday.  It's a drawing from my beloved nephew to me.... AWWWWW.  I'm really happy, anything from him makes me has that grine and smile automatically whitout making an efford to do so.  He's just so adorable and makes me misses him even more.  Here's just a sample drawing from him : 

No comments:

Post a Comment