Monday, June 1, 2009

Stupid Me, Me Stupid...

Arrrrrrggghhhhhhhhh....I'm being a fool today. Damn it.... I just burn my own money MYR 140. Haizzzzz....

Such a fool. I'm booking the return flight singapore-kuala lumpur for dodol. Was so excited that I can meet him tomorrow after 2 long long months. So, when I open the itinerary from my email, and this thing popped out (READ those in RED) :

Book date: 01 June 2009

Confirmation Number: FZVFBT

Reservation Status: CONFIRMED

You will need to produce this itinerary, valid passports (for international flights) or photo ID (for domestic flights), and visas (where applicable) at check-in to receive your boarding card. Please check-in 2 hours prior ro scheduled departure.



WAS SO HAPPY TO READ THE 'CONFIRMED' WORD UNTIL........ I SEE THIS :

Flight Itinerary - CONFIRMED
Departing - Kuala Lumpur LCCT (KUL) to Singapore (SIN)
Tuesday, 02 Jun 09 Flight TR 455 Depart Kuala Lumpur LCCT (KUL) at 13:40 and arrive in Singapore (SIN) at 14:35
Returning - Singapore (SIN) to Kuala Lumpur LCCT (KUL)
Sunday, 07 Jun 09 Flight TR 456 Depart Singapore (SIN) at 15:15 and arrive in Kuala Lumpur LCCT (KUL) at 16:10


CAN YOU SPOT THE 'FOOL'? I already highlighted them as hints~~~ LOL

And I went like "Oh my God...crapppppp.......". I'm looking at the itinerary for awhile and stunned. How on earth I can make this mistake. I've been booking flights for my personal holiday and office's like so many times and this is the first time I make a fool of myself. I checked his passport and all but missed out on the origin and destination. I'm so used to put KL as origin, forgetting that he's in Singapore and not KL.

The thing is if I want to change the flights, it'll cost me another RM182. So, I might as well buy new tickets. Losing money for no reason. Or maybe, it's karma. I said this because just today, I was telling my colleague that I'm always at this situation where the cashier always gave me extra balance. Well, most of the time I only notice it when I'm home because I normally don't check the balance that I got back. But normally, I'll return the extra cash to the poor cashier if I realised it on the spot. And seriously, I'm always in this situation. The money that I got from the usual extra balance most probably more than the amount I lost today. ^_^

So, I guess it's time to give it back to the society. To comfort myself, I made myself to think 'VERY' positively. You see, I lost my money to the airline but I believe that they must have organise/contribute to some charity work/fund. And this is my conclusion, I contributed to charity fund (indirectly) today. HAHAHA... Making a fool of myself again. Twice today... =(

Haiz, TH and I lost almost the same amount of money within a week. So 'ceh' ler... Really need to go 'buang suay'. Hehehe....

2 comments:

  1. Ting Tong Tiang...how can this happened? Can you call them and work things out? I guess the airline company sometimes are very INFLEXIBLE in those kind of things :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. cannot ler...too late lor coz I'm booking the flight in 24 hours.
    Somemore is budget airlines...so, it's IMPOSSIBLE and true, they are totally INFLEXIBLE...Haizzzzzz...Another thing I did to comfort myself is to think I actually bought the ticket from MAS which cost the same price plus the free-flows...haha

    ReplyDelete