Monday, June 15, 2009

Free from Crappy Place.

After many dreading days at work, finally I'm leaving this crappy place tomorrow and free from the cognitively challenged individuals that work in this nursing home.  All I've done since Monday was organizing, print and cut paper, surf the net and sit in the office listening to the complain from the GM about her staff this and that.  Ugghh...can't you just stop yaking...??? 

After this week, I will be flying to Columbus, Georgia to another nursing facility named Magnolia.  I hope this is a better place to be as I really can't stand dealing with another person that don't uses their brain and think to make a simple baked chicken!! OMG !!! Although I know that I have to stop thinking negatively because things are going to get worse if I do so. However, I just can't helped myself as there's nothing I can do to help this place unless they fire everyone and hire some good people to work in the kitchen.  Of course I don't have the authority to do so but how I wish I can do it.  

Remember the incidence of my money being stolen and car got hit? Well, it's been silent and no news from the up above management and they think everything is just fine.  I even bumped into the so called SECURITY DIRECTOR...and he doesn't even dare to look me in the eyes and just walked pass me and pretend nothing ever happened here in the facility.  If this is how the people treat me ... I don't think I should be here and do nice things to fix their crappy leftover mess from the previous company.  If they ever to send me back to this facility in July.... I'm just going to refuse to go and they can fire me if they want to... I SERIOUSLY DON"T CARE ANYMORE!! Hahahah .... ciao ~

No comments:

Post a Comment