Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Toasted in Georgia

Finally, I get to go to a new place to do some real work. Where ? Columbus, Georgia. It's a nice city and the nursing home that I have to go to work at is Magnolia Manor. It's not too bad but it's an old building and facility compared to the others that I've been too.  Anyway, I'm here justs for 12 days where I'll be doing clinical coverage for the RD that I used to work with in Tennessee. 

I know the weather will be hot in the south but I would never expected it to be that HOT,  when I left for work today, it's 105 degree Farenheit in the car!! I feel like I'm in the toaster and everything is so hot to touch and when I cranked up the A/C, it still didn't do the work as the hotel I'm staying at only 3 minutes away.  So, by the time I left the car, it's still super hot to touch :P  I guess living in Virginia will be the perfect weather in between the North and South. 

I haven't been able to go around the town and see what the city has to offer but will definitely venture out during this weekend to tour around :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment