Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bad Day T_T

I know that my luck hasn't been great for the year so far but it has just gotten worst today.  After spending about 8 hours working at the facility in Roanoke, VA, I came to find out that my money has been stolen out of my purse.  What a lovely day!!  I usually don't carry cash in my purse but just for the past couple months since I came back from M'sia that I have the extra USD that I just didn't put back into my bank account.  Is this just my luck or it's just a bad karma!  

So, I have to be intereviewed by the security officer in the facility to obtain an account of what happened and they are going to review those 8 hours of video of who has come in and out of the office. Hmmm...suspicious person beware!  Then I called Jon and told him about my bad day and all he has to say is:" It could have been worst!" . I guess it could have been worst, such as my credit card could have been stolen. I just need to snap out of it and move on.  Gosh, why these things keep on happening to me lately!!! Grrrr..... AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Lately, I just wish there's a hole in the ground where I can just put my head in and ignore the whole world around me! Like an ostrich would do when they get frightened :P   If that's what my life entails and a test for my life, I will just have to deal with it and supressed my emotions until I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment