Tuesday, May 5, 2009

School vs Work

Why are people always contradicting themselves? I remember vividly when I'm in school that I swear I wanted to grow up so quickly to gain my own independence and be free out in the working society.  But now, only after 4 years of working I'm begining to get sick of this working world.  Although money is so luring that I get to have a lot of things that money can buy; deep down inside I really don't enjoy what I'm doing as far as work wise.  I still like the lifestyle in the states but just not the work that I'm doing. 

Living in irony is such a painful thing.  It's the same everywhere when I talked to my friends.  All of them don't like what they are doing.  They keep on working just because it's a job that pays and cover the expenses.  That is sad.  That's probably why there's so many shooting rampage going on in this world. 

Looking back at my life, I really miss my school days at SMAA.  Fun, energetic, fearless and just carefree!  I wouldn't change a thing if I get to turn back time to highschool.  Even though that I still complain while I was young but it was so much better than work.  Work is boring when it's so repetitive and no challenge.  I'm looking into Master degree where I can challenge myself to more higher standards in things.  Hopeful or cynical this time? 

No comments:

Post a Comment