Thursday, May 28, 2009

Yet another bad day !

Above drawing is from my best friend zCakes as she was eating Nasi Lemak (coconut rice) famous Malaysia breakfast food staples.  I was complaining that I miss eating it and she just drew this to lure my hunger while I'm staying inside the hotel after another bad day.  She's just being nice to calm my nerves to send a piece of home from her to me via MSN. LOL

Seems like just a series of unfortunate event has been following my trail lately. 

What's new today? After I got off from work today, I saw something weird at my back bumper as I'm approaching my car. Gosh...some idiot back into it and left a huge scratched mark and all the paint almost fell off from it.  Really suay (bad luck in Chinese) !!  

2 comments:

  1. 1st - to clarify, i'm not luring ur hunger lor
    2nd - i sent to u coz u said u want one
    3rd - please be careful when u're driving home later
    4th - saya sayangkan kamu
    5th - hehe...
    6th - zCakes copyright (2009) reserved

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL....ting tong tiang....seriously need to copyright it :P

    ReplyDelete