Friday, May 15, 2009

May 15th

Yeah...it's May 15th and it's my birthday.  I'm shower with lots of birthday wishes since yesterday while I'm on MSN messenger with my friends since it was already May 15th yesterday afternoon M'sia time.  My sister called me on 12 am USA time and wishes me Happy Birthday with the sound of the little HZ but I'm so tired and already asleep so I couldn't really talk much with them over the phone.  

My wall post also bombarded with the birthday wishes on Facebook and it's all good and I'm happy my closest friend do remember my birthday.  But birthday present would nice though :)  Anyway, Jon told me that I got a big box of birthday present waiting for me when I get home on Wednesday. Hmmm....really can't wait.  

My colleague also took me out to dinner tonight at Texas Steakhouse where I stuffed myself with the sizzling iron skillet meal with a free Birthday brownie with ice cream.  Great food but I definitely over ate myself at the restaurant and I'm so full right now and it's difficult to breathe at some point :(   But, I'll have to thank Kathy for her kindness to celebrate my birthday with me and she sounded more excited than myself and keep on wishing my Happy Birthday in every 2 hours interval.  Funny girl !!  

Well, today is just another ordinary day to me and I don't find it very special.  Maybe I'm getting older and birthday is no longer that excited compared to when I'm 21 :)  Life must go on and I will have to try my best to find good things in everyday life to keep me going. 

Thanks to everyone of you who remember my Birthday!  Hugs and Kisses :* 

No comments:

Post a Comment